joi, 5 februarie 2009

SMS with Humour

It's important to find a man who has money, a man who adores you,a man who is
great in the sack. It's also imprtant that these 3 men should never meet!

I've been arrested for bein the ugliest person in Britain, can u cum down the police
station and show them it's a mistake?

Clouds r white but the sky is blue,monkey like u should b kept in the zoo, dont get
angry ull find me there too,not in the cage but laughing at u. ha! ha! ha

A man can kiss his wife goodbye. A flower can kiss a butterfly.Wine can kiss a frosted
glass.But u my friend can kiss my ass!

i tried to call you from a payphone last night. i put my doner card in by mistake, it
cost me an arm and a leg!

Hi i am dying to c u, i want to talk to u seriously, but I cant get 2 u, dis stupid
gatekeeper is asking me 4 a ticket to enter the zoo!

Hey can u do me a favour, take a pic of urself n send me it, i'm playin cards n i'm
missin the joker!!

Hey friend remember dat without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without
ugliness there can be no beauty… so the world needs YOU after all!

Jesus says to John come forth ill give you eternal life. John came fifth he won
a toaster

A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody
home." I went over. Nobody was home

At dis moment in time 10 million people r having sex.5 million people r drinking
coffee.100 million people r sleeping & 1 stupid fool is reading my text!pass on

The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all
things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?

i want u 2 know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.U
jump out of da window... I look down & den... i lauf again

Niciun comentariu:

Bancuri Cu Alinuta Bancuri Cu Americani Bancuri Cu Ardeleni Bancuri Despre Armata Bancuri Comuniste Bancuri Cu Avocati Bancuri Cu Celebritati Bancuri Cu Chuck Norris Bancuri Cu Nebuni Bancuri Cu Negri Bancuri Cu Prostii Bancuri Cu Soferi Bancuri Cu Unguri Bancuri Cu Betivi Bancuri Cu Blonde Bancuri Cu Bula Bancuri Cu Canibali Bancuri Cu Chelneri Bancuri Cu Ciobani Culmi Bancuri Cu Doctori Bancuri Cu Elevi Bancuri Despre Internet Bancuri Cu Moldoveni Bancuri Cu Mosnegi Bancuri Cu Politisti Bancuri Cu Popi Bancuri Despre Scoala Bancuri Cu Scotieni Bancuri Cu Sport Bancuri Cu Studenti Bancuri CU Tigani Glume Si Perle Bancuri Cu Academicieni Bancuri Cu Actori Bancuri Cu Adam Bancuri Cu Albanezi Bancuri Cu Arabi Bancuri Cu Ardeleni Bancuri Cu Aviatori Bancuri Cu Avocati Bancuri Cu Balbaiti Bancuri Cu Bancheri Stiri Despre Vedete Stiri Socante Stiri Diverse Stiri Haioase Stiri Sociale Filmulete Haioase Seriale Si Cd Key-uri Promovare Blog Topul Celor Mai Tari Sms-uri Funny SMS Sms-Uri In engleza Sms-uri Amuzante Sms-uri de dragoste Texte Haioase |jocuri online