joi, 5 februarie 2009

Break up sms

If I get scared,wld u hold me tight?If I make a mistake,wld u make it rite?If I build
a fire,wld u watch over e flame?If I say i miss u,wld u feel e same?

My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, My lips R cold
coz I can't kiss U but, My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

i heard someone whisper ur name, but when i turned around to c who it was, i notice
i was alone, then i realize it was my heart telling me that i miss u.

4getn u is hard 2 do, 4gtn me is up2 u, 4gt me not, 4gt me neva, but don’t 4get,
we’re gr8 2gether

I luv u & u luv me,I fought it was easy as ABC,u made me upset,u made me hurt,u
neva tried, i new it woodnt work u didnt think,u didnt c,I really thought it was ment 2 b

sending you a hug to ease your stress.a kiss to make you smile and my heart to say
i'm thinking of u. i miss you

among ur frens i care 4 u da most, among ur frens i lov u da most, among ur frens u
hurt me d most coz....i know dats all im 2 u... among ur frens

Luv will fly if held too lightly.Love will die if held too tightly.How should I hold u.How do
I know if I'm still keeping you or I'm letting go...

Luv can be bad,it can treat u lik dirt.Theres always a risk of u getting hurt.Luv is
restless & luv is a flirt.Luv has places to go and people to hurt.

It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone & a day to
love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

i hide my tears when i say your name but the pain in my heart is stil the same.though
i smile and seem carefree theres no1 who misses u more than me!!

ONCE PEOPLE TOLD ME LOVE IS TRUE, I DIDNT B-LEAVE IT TILL I FOUND YU,
NOW DAT U GONE, IM GOING KRAYZIE,I WISH U WUZ HERE N TELL ME "I LOVE BABY"

Wot u see as truth wot u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies.although
we may change & drift apart,ill always value u deep within my heart!

I miss u wen ur far away.I think about u every nite & day.Even if we cant b 2gether.I
will miss u now & forever!

i luved u once u luved me not.i luved u twice but i 4got.u neva luv me u neva will but
even so i luv u still.

Weve gone our own way our lives grew apart & weve made a life wiv another.but
despite of how far apart we grew 2 me there still is no other!

Remember me and bare in mind A faithful girl is hard to find This is always good and
true So dont go changing old for new!

i no u think dat u broke my heart but i knew ur game rite from da start. i saw ur game
and played it 2 so look here playa da jokes on u!

So btween da miles & btween da years ts inevitable but its true.dat seasons may
change & people may change but my heart always belonged 2 u!

Wen life changes & we go our separate wayz.u will still be in my heart til my dyin dayz.i
tell no lie dis is true.da world has nva seen a freind like u.

I'd climd the highest mountain.I'd swim the ocean blue I'd do anything at all my dear-
Just to get away from you.

As we go on we rememba all d times we had 2gether.&as our life changes cum whateva
we will still be "friends forever"

Ur the one i love.the one I need.but bad mistakes Ive done indeed.in search for forgivness
and happyness too.I want to say that I love u

Niciun comentariu:

Bancuri Cu Alinuta Bancuri Cu Americani Bancuri Cu Ardeleni Bancuri Despre Armata Bancuri Comuniste Bancuri Cu Avocati Bancuri Cu Celebritati Bancuri Cu Chuck Norris Bancuri Cu Nebuni Bancuri Cu Negri Bancuri Cu Prostii Bancuri Cu Soferi Bancuri Cu Unguri Bancuri Cu Betivi Bancuri Cu Blonde Bancuri Cu Bula Bancuri Cu Canibali Bancuri Cu Chelneri Bancuri Cu Ciobani Culmi Bancuri Cu Doctori Bancuri Cu Elevi Bancuri Despre Internet Bancuri Cu Moldoveni Bancuri Cu Mosnegi Bancuri Cu Politisti Bancuri Cu Popi Bancuri Despre Scoala Bancuri Cu Scotieni Bancuri Cu Sport Bancuri Cu Studenti Bancuri CU Tigani Glume Si Perle Bancuri Cu Academicieni Bancuri Cu Actori Bancuri Cu Adam Bancuri Cu Albanezi Bancuri Cu Arabi Bancuri Cu Ardeleni Bancuri Cu Aviatori Bancuri Cu Avocati Bancuri Cu Balbaiti Bancuri Cu Bancheri Stiri Despre Vedete Stiri Socante Stiri Diverse Stiri Haioase Stiri Sociale Filmulete Haioase Seriale Si Cd Key-uri Promovare Blog Topul Celor Mai Tari Sms-uri Funny SMS Sms-Uri In engleza Sms-uri Amuzante Sms-uri de dragoste Texte Haioase |jocuri online