joi, 5 februarie 2009

Sms About True Love

i wish i was ur blanket,i wish i was ur bed, i wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head,i
wanna b around u,i wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u goodnite

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you

Uve won my luv now I luv u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have
done.For u have 2 and i have none!

There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the
only dream i dream

i dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz i aint my
head, i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missin u!

Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always
be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always luv u

There are Tulips in my garden,there are Tulips in the park.but nothing is more be
beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!

one day the moon sed 2 me, if your lover makes you cry why dont you leave your
lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would you every leave your sky?

I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and U! The sun for the day, the moon for the
night and you forever!

if i died or travelled far, i'd write ur name on every star,so everyone could look
up & see, dat u mean the world 2 me

Wantin u is easy missin u is hard.Wishin u was wiv me wrapped up in my
arms.Constantly think of u wen we r apart.Ive got the padlock u hav the key to
my heart

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not
2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but
now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break
that chain youll break my heart 4ever!xxx

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,
just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you

True luv is hard 2 find.Special 1-1 of a kind.But the luv inside of me is true.It
appeared the day i met you!

It takes 2 to tango.2 to kiss.2 to talk & remenisce.so many good things cum in
2 & one of those things is me & u!

U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight.those words run thru my head day &
nite.i dreamt u held me & made me see dat 4ever 2gether we wood be!

1000 words 1 cood say.1000 wishes 1 cood pray.1000 miles legs cood walk.
1000 sounds a mouth cood talk.1000 times ill b true.1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

Ive got ur bak & uve got mine.ill help u out netime.2 see u hurt 2 see u cry.makes
me weep & wanna die.ill b right here til d end.cos ur my luv & my bestfriend


You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling,
is falling in love!

There are 3 steps to happy happiness: 1 you. 2 me. 3 our hearts 4 eternity!

Niciun comentariu:

Bancuri Cu Alinuta Bancuri Cu Americani Bancuri Cu Ardeleni Bancuri Despre Armata Bancuri Comuniste Bancuri Cu Avocati Bancuri Cu Celebritati Bancuri Cu Chuck Norris Bancuri Cu Nebuni Bancuri Cu Negri Bancuri Cu Prostii Bancuri Cu Soferi Bancuri Cu Unguri Bancuri Cu Betivi Bancuri Cu Blonde Bancuri Cu Bula Bancuri Cu Canibali Bancuri Cu Chelneri Bancuri Cu Ciobani Culmi Bancuri Cu Doctori Bancuri Cu Elevi Bancuri Despre Internet Bancuri Cu Moldoveni Bancuri Cu Mosnegi Bancuri Cu Politisti Bancuri Cu Popi Bancuri Despre Scoala Bancuri Cu Scotieni Bancuri Cu Sport Bancuri Cu Studenti Bancuri CU Tigani Glume Si Perle Bancuri Cu Academicieni Bancuri Cu Actori Bancuri Cu Adam Bancuri Cu Albanezi Bancuri Cu Arabi Bancuri Cu Ardeleni Bancuri Cu Aviatori Bancuri Cu Avocati Bancuri Cu Balbaiti Bancuri Cu Bancheri Stiri Despre Vedete Stiri Socante Stiri Diverse Stiri Haioase Stiri Sociale Filmulete Haioase Seriale Si Cd Key-uri Promovare Blog Topul Celor Mai Tari Sms-uri Funny SMS Sms-Uri In engleza Sms-uri Amuzante Sms-uri de dragoste Texte Haioase |jocuri online